Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cheap Flights

I have to go on a flight to Europe. Have been checking around for the best airfares, here is what I found.

Since I was pretty much tied in by 2 factors, the time Feb 2008 and I have a 3 year old and no way I am not flying overnight when he is sleeping and I don't want to travel much longer than a direct flight would.

I checked all the usual sites (Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity etc.) but found the site with the suspect title of Cheapoair to be the best. The load times were very good on the site, decent control and the prices were the best but note that the final price is what you shop by (the fees and taxes are quite large)

Cheaper, not super cheap but $100-$200 with the options I needed.


One caveat, It had some suspect reviews online by some and great by others so I am hoping for a happy ending, not a sad tale.

UPDATE: A little more investigation found that Economytravel beat Cheapoair (These names inspire confidence, don't they) by over $100 for the same flights.


No comments: