Thursday, January 3, 2008

My First 46 Cents

Well folks, here it is ...

PENDING PAYMENTS FOR "NETWORK ADS"
Transaction Date Total CPC Your 75% Payment Date Number of Clicks
01/01/2008$0.51$0.38Approximately on or after 03/01/20084 click(s) recorded
12/31/2007$0.10$0.08Approximately on or after 02/29/20081 click(s) recorded
Total:$0.61$0.462 record(s) found

Adster came through with my first blog earnings. I just got Adsense set up fully yesterday so I am not saying Adster won but I will say it is delivering with less than optimal (at least per the online experts) placement. I have some concerns about the ad matching that adsense is doing to my core topics but it is getting prime placement so we will soon see.

The reason this is significant is that I have done little to create heavy promotion or optimization of advertising. This blog is effectively a baby with little useful content or linking to it. I might be on to something here.

"Creating a new Blog" topic has dominated a little lately but that is just while I implement the core subject of the Blog which is improving your finances. Real content should be showing up with some real results to promote over the coming month. That said, it may be very valid if it can produce new income at some considerable level (say $300 a month to start).

No comments: